|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Johns Manville Corporation
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Date TBA
- Product Summary
- Johns Manville Corporation manufactures a variety of polyisocyanurate insulations. The insulation panels are manufactured with flexible facers, trilaminate foil, glassmat, or non-asphaltic inorganic matt facers for use in virtually all roof assemblies.
- These insulations are lightweight, easy to handle, and fully compatible with recognized roofing systems, deck types and materials. Their closed-cell structure assures long lasting thermal performance. The same polyisocyanurate foam core formulation is used in all the products manufactured by Johns Manville Corporation.
- ENRGY 3 CGF identifies the most widely used insulation using HCFC 141.b in the family of products manufactured by Johns Manville Corporation.
|Long Term Thermal Resistance (LTTR):
||RSI value = 1.06 / 25 mm (1") [R Value = 6.0 / 25 mm (1")]
||138 kpa nom (173 kpa available) [20 lb / sq. in nom (25 lb / sq. in available)]
|| All conventional single-ply, modified and built-up roofing systems.
||Conforms to CAN / ULC-S704-01 / CAN / CGSB 51.26-M86 (Types 1-4)
||FM-Class 1, I-60, I-90
||1.2 m x 1.2 m
(4' x 4')
|1.2 m x 2.4 m
(4' x 8')
||Thicknesses: 25 mm to 104 mm (1" to 4.1")
TAPERED ENRGY 3 AGF INSULATION
Johns Manville Corporation designs and manufactures tapered polyisocyanurate roof insulation systems, with slopes ranging from 1:200 (1/16" in 12") to 1:25 (1/2" in 12"). The most commonly used slopes are 1:100 (1/8" in 12") and 1:50 (1/4" in 12"). Complimentary computerized design service, as well as the normal “shop drawings” required for application, are available to the architect / specifier from Johns Manville Corporation.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials