|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- since 2002
- Product Summary
- GAF EverGuard® TPO thermoplastic polyolefin single-ply membrane systems have been engineered to provide premium performance at a very cost-effective price. Strong, flexible, durable EverGuard® TPO membrane is suitable for use in fully adhered, mechanically attached, and ballasted single-ply roof systems.
- EverGuard® TSR roof systems utilize either a 0.45", .060", or.080" thick polyester scrim-reinforced thermoplastic polyolefin membrane. The membrane is supplied in 5 foot and 10 foot widths and is available in white, gray or tan.
- EverGuard® TFB roof systems utilize either a 0.45", .060", or.080" thick polyester scrim-reinforced thermoplastic polyolefin membrane with polyester fleece backing. The membrane is supplied in a 5 foot and 10 foot widths and is available in white, gray, or tan.
- EverGuard® Freedom TPO HW Roof Systems utilize 0.45" (1.1 mm) thick polyester scrim-reinforced thermoplastic polyolefin membrane. The membrane has factory applied adhesive and release film on the bottom side (self-adhered). Membrane seams are 6" wide (150 mm) and are heat welded. EverGuard® Freedom™ TPO HW is a self-adhered membrane with a heat weldable seam available in 45 mil and 60 mil thickness in 2 versatile colors: white and earth tone tan. Freedom™ membranes combine EverGuard’s proven TPO technology with an added engineered adhesive pre-applied to the bottom of the sheet for quick, hassle-free installation. Freedom™ HW membrane includes a traditional 3" heat weldable seam. Freedom™ membranes are especially suited for schools and hospitals, high-rises and limited access buildings, and coastal locations and areas subject to extreme wind conditions. Advantages include no open flames or hot asphalt on your roof and the factory-applied adhesive eliminates guesswork or uncertainty by the installer, resulting in uniform application.
- Installation Guidelines
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials