Division C - Accepted Materials
Paradiene 20 TS F
by Siplast, Inc.
|Material Acceptance and Product Details
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 21, 2022
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Acceptance Criteria
- Product Summary
- Paradiene 20 TS F replaces Paradiene 20 TS, which was previously accepted by the RGC.
- "Paradiene 20 TS F is the modified bitumen base ply designed for use in homogeneous multi-layer modified bitumen roof membrane systems. Paradiene 20 TS F consists of a lightweight random fibrous glass mat impregnated and coated with an elastomeric styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) modified bitumen and is covered with a perforated plastic burn-off film. The unique back surface design consists of factory-applied, heat-activated adhesive stripes combined with a proprietary acrylic coating between the stripes, which provides for uniform bonding of approximately 50% of the total surface area of the sheet." (from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- see "Standard for SBS-modified Bitumen Membrane Roof Systems" for specific requirements concerning use and application of this material.
- Technical Data Sheet
- Click the "PDF" icon to open the TDS in a new window.
Back to Accepted Materials