Division C - Accepted Materials
Paradiene 40 FR BW
by Siplast, Inc.
|Material Acceptance and Product Details
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 21, 2022
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Acceptance Criteria
- Product Summary
- Paradiene 40 FR BW replaces Paradiene 40 FR, which was previously accepted by the RGC.
- "Paradiene 40 FR BW is a modified bitumen finish ply and flashing sheet. Designed for use in homogeneous multi-layer modified bitumen roof membrane systems, Paradiene 40 FR BW consists of a fiberglass scrim/fiberglass mat composite impregnated and coated with high quality styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) modified bitumen and is surfaced with highly reflective, white mineral granules." (from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- see "Standard for SBS-modified Bitumen Membrane Roof Systems" for specific requirements concerning use and application of this material.
- Technical Data Sheet
- Click the "PDF" icon to open the TDS in a new window.
Back to Accepted Materials