Division C - Accepted Materials
Paratech 180 Base 3.0
by Siplast, Inc.
|Material Acceptance and Product Details
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 21, 2022
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
Grade-level Waterproofing Systems
- Acceptance Criteria
- Product Summary
- "Paratech 180 Base 3.0 is the modified bitumen base ply of the Paratech two-ply modified bitumen roof system. Designed for use in homogeneous multi-layer modified bitumen roof membrane systems, Paratech 180 Base 3.0 consists of a 180-gram polyester mat impregnated and coated with styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) modified bitumen blend and is surfaced with a mineral parting agent." (from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- see "Standard for SBS-modified Bitumen Membrane Roof Systems" for specific requirements concerning use and application of this material.
- Technical Data Sheet
- Click the "PDF" icon to open the TDS in a new window.
Back to Accepted Materials