Division C - Accepted Materials
Paratech 250 Cap FR TG
by Siplast, Inc.
|Material Acceptance and Product Details
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 21, 2022
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
Grade-level Waterproofing Systems
- Acceptance Criteria
- Product Summary
- "Paratech 250 Cap FR TG is the modified bitumen finish ply of the Paratech two-ply modified bitumen roof system. Designed for use in homogeneous multi-layer modified bitumen roof membrane systems, Paratech 250 Cap FR TG consists of a 250-gram polyester mat impregnated and coated with styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) modified bitumen blend. The top surface is covered with roofing granules and the back surface is coated with an SBS modified bitumen adhesive layer specifically formulated for torch applications with a polyolefin film bottom surface." (from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- see "Standard for SBS-modified Bitumen Membrane Roof Systems" for specific requirements concerning use and application of this material.
- Technical Data Sheet
- Click the "PDF" icon to open the TDS in a new window.
Back to Accepted Materials