Division C - Accepted Materials
Paratech Glass Base TG
by Siplast, Inc.
|Material Acceptance and Product Details
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 21, 2022
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Acceptance Criteria
- Product Summary
- "Paratech Glass Base TG is the modified bitumen base ply of the Paratech two-ply modified bitumen roof system. Designed for use in homogeneous multi-layer modified bitumen roof membrane systems, Paratech Glass Base TG consists of a lightweight random fibrous glass mat impregnated and coated with styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) modified bitumen. The top surface is covered with a mineral parting agent and the back surface is coated with an SBS modified bitumen adhesive layer specifically formulated for torch applications with a polyolefin film bottom surface." (from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- see "Standard for SBS-modified Bitumen Membrane Roof Systems" for specific requirements concerning use and application of this material.
- Technical Data Sheet
- Click the "PDF" icon to open the TDS in a new window.
Back to Accepted Materials