Division C - Accepted Materials
Pro Base SA
by Siplast, Inc.
|Material Acceptance and Product Details
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 21, 2022
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Acceptance Criteria
- Product Summary
- Pro Base SA replaces Paradiene 20 SA P, which was previously accepted by the RGC.
- "Pro Base SA is a high performance self-adhesive SBS-modified bitumen base ply specifically designed for use in Parapro and Paraflex Membrane Systems. Pro Base SA consists of a lightweight random fibrous glass mat impregnated and coated with high quality styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) modified bitumen. The unique top surface is factory coated with a proprietary Syntan ® acrylic coating. The back surface is coated with a self-adhesive bitumen later specifically formulated for optimum adhesion in low-slope membrane applications, and it is lined with a high strength polyolefin release film." (from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- see "Standard for SBS-modified Bitumen Membrane Roof Systems" for specific requirements concerning use and application of this material.
- Technical Data Sheet
- Click the "PDF" icon to open the TDS in a new window.
Back to Accepted Materials