Division C - Accepted Materials
Pro Base TS SA
by Siplast, Inc.
|Material Acceptance and Product Details
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 21, 2022
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Acceptance Criteria
- Product Summary
- Pro Base TS SA replaces Paradiene 20 TS SA P, which was previously accepted by the RGC.
- "Pro Base TS SA is a high performance, self-adhesive, SBS-modified bitumen base ply specifically designed for use in Parapro and Paraflex Roof Membrane Systems. Pro Base TS SA consists of a lightweight random fibrous glass mat impregnated and coated with an elastomeric styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) modified bitumen. The unique top surface is factory coated with a proprietary Syntan ® acrylic coating. The back surface design consists of a factory-applied self-adhesive stripes with a proprietary, Syntan acrylic coating between the stripes, which provides for a uniform bonding of approximately 50% of the total surface area of the sheet." (from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- see "Standard for SBS-modified Bitumen Membrane Roof Systems" for specific requirements concerning use and application of this material.
- Technical Data Sheet
- Click the "PDF" icon to open the TDS in a new window.
Back to Accepted Materials