|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 2020
- Accepted for application in
- Water-shedding Systems (ASM)
- Product Summary
- R-Mer Shield
- is structural standing seam roof systems.
- consists of a 2-1/16” high vertical seam with an extruded aluminum clip and top rail system that helps provide wind uplift performance.
- provides unlimited thermal expansion and contraction, isolation of the seam sealant from the clip, symmetric panel design, and includes mesas and pencil lines to help reduce the risks of oil canning.
- is available in steel, aluminum, zinc, copper and stainless steel.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials